Southampton City police arrested a Riverhead girl on Friday for driving whereas impaired by medicine after she crashed her automobile in Flanders.
Luanne Hussnatter, 50, was sluggish, slurring her phrases and couldn’t preserve her eyes open when police responded to the crash, in keeping with an incident report. She was transported to Peconic Bay Medical Heart for remedy of chest ache.
• A Riverhead girl was arrested in Flanders final Thursday for driving with a revoked driver’s license.
Carol Pressley, 62, was pulled over on Flanders Highway for failing to dim her excessive beams whereas passing the reporting officer. Her license was revoked in June. She’s been charged with aggravated unlicensed operation and a site visitors violation.
• A Riverside caller instructed police Saturday that an unknown man was probably seeking to steal cash from a lock field on his property. He claimed it was the third time prior to now two weeks that somebody had been seen probably making an attempt to steal cash from the field. The caller didn’t lose any cash and there was no property harm.
• A Wading River girl was arrested in Water Mill on Sunday for driving a car with suspended registration. Her registration had been suspended a 12 months in the past for an insurance coverage lapse, in keeping with a report. Lisa Ruberto, 33, was launched on an look ticket.
• A Riverhead girl instructed police Friday morning that somebody gained entry to her digital financial institution card and eliminated $3,575, in keeping with police.
• A person instructed police Friday afternoon that somebody stole his bicycle, valued at $398, from Route 58 close to Walmart, and fled in an unknown course.
• An unknown individual stole $1,000 price of Visa reward playing cards from the CVS pharmacy on Route 25A in Wading River Tuesday afternoon.
• Marcos Tocay, age and deal with unavailable, was charged with driving whereas intoxicated Tuesday evening on Riverside Drive in Riverhead.
• Brittany Hughes, age and deal with unavailable, was charged with fourth-degree felony possession of stolen property final Wednesday evening on Osborn Avenue.
• Jose Aviles, age and deal with unavailable, was charged with seventh-degree felony possession of a managed substance, and second-degree felony impersonation following his arrest Tuesday afternoon at The Dwelling Depot on Route 58. Mr. Aviles was processed and launched on an look ticket, in keeping with police.
• Maurice Jackson, age and deal with unavailable, was charged with fifth-degree felony possession of a stolen property and second diploma aggravated unlicensed operation of a motorized vehicle on Route 58 Friday.
• Kyisha Nash, age and deal with unavailable, was charged with first-degree felony contempt of court docket and harassment, at police headquarters.